One of the things that I love the most about the advertising industry is how laid back it is. I could go a week without makeup and nobody would give a ***. But you know me, and even though I have no problem with sporting a bare face once in a while, I can't resist a good no-makeup/makeup session.
Thanks to the excruciating heat we are going through in Puerto Rico, these past months have been all about minimal/ glowing makeup and finding the perfect products to assist me in this venture. Check them out here:
- Tarte'sAmazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation - I don't usually like wearing full coverage foundation for everyday, but I find this one is not as heavy. The reason I've been using this one instead of a BB Cream for everyday it's simple and I guess very relatable: bad skin days. Since it has SPF 15, it's the perfect foundation for those work days were you need to have better skin. Plus, it does last a long time.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal - I've always been a fan of a good liquid illuminator. After watching one too many Youtubers rave about Becca Shimmering Skin Perfectors (liquid and powder), I had to go ahead and try it. Verdict? PERFECTION! You don't look shimmery, you just look glowy. I've even been mixing this with my body moisturizers for a slight glow.
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer - I gave in the hype and purchased this. The applicator is amazing, and after trying it's Maybilline Fit Me Concealer dupe, I feel like the Nars one is worth the splurge. It is much thicker and I feel like it works perfectly under my dark circles and as a highlighter.
- L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Plumper - I used to be the girl who wore clear mascara as brow gel because "it works just as well", but boy was I wrong! I had no idea this brow mascara will make my messy eyebrows look put together even after far too many days without plucking them. And as a bonus perk: They won't move! Must try, people.
- Chloé Eau de Parfum - Right after being insulted by the tiny bottle of $75 that I received from Sephora, I loved this perfume. I feel like it smells so feminine and fresh, yet a little sweet. It's perfect for the daytime and work. I will definitely be repurchasing this at Amazon were it's so much cheaper!
So there you go! My heat prove September Favorites! What have you been loving this month?