It's no secret that one of my favorite skin care products is Olen Henriksen's Truth Serum® Vitamin C Collagen since I already raved all about it here. So when they contacted me to be part of their #RealUsersRealResults campaign, I was totally in. I've been meaning to try many of their products and I feel so lucky to have been sent this package in order to share my honest opinion with you guys.
Please keep in mind that all of these products were customized and sent to me as someone with normal to oily skin. So without further ado, here's my awesome Ole Henriksen haul:
1) Aloe Vera Deep Cleanser - First impression: LOVE the color! Let's see if the product lives up to my expectations fot this brand. "This cleanser proves that you can have ultra-clean skin without stripping and dehydrating", reads the label. Which is exactly what I need in this moment of my life.
2) Grease Relief Face Tonic - Toners! So easy to skip this step right? I've been slacking on it lately and I can't wait to see the results for this one. I love that its active ingredients such as Lactic Acid and Golden Seal help to disinfect, and renew, while calming and balancing. Calming is clearly the magic word here. Hah!
3) Lemon Strip Flash Peel - Have you ever used a peel before?! As a rookie, I feel like "Incorporates 20% AHA complex to dissolve dead skin cells and resurface skin" sounds a little intimidating. But again, I have high hopes for this brand and I feel that the fact that it is free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates and cruelty-free, makes it far less intimidating. I'm ready guys!
5) Sheer Transformation - Let's be real here: I pick my skin and I'm not proud of it. Its a bad vice that is specially hard on me since it leaves marks and dark spots on my skin. Why do I still do it? I don't know. But I'm excited about this cream since it says that it will diminish my dark spots.
6) Total Truth Eye Crème - I love that this product is like the sister to the Truth Serum. So again, really high expectations for this light cream. Plus, I LOVE that it has SPF 15. I've been meaning to try an eye cream with sunscreen for a while.
7) Invigorating Night Treatment - Since I love my Truth Serum so much, I usually save it for nighttime only. So I'm really excited that I get to use that one for day and this Invigorating one for night. Reading the Amazon and Sephora reviews makes me even more excited to try it!
I will start using all of these products starting tomorrow Monday, July 20th in order to give you guys my honest opinion. Stay tuned for upcoming reviews! Have you tried any of these products? What do you think?
Disclousure: These items were gifted to me by the OleHenriksen team for my honest reviews. I also wanted to add that I wouldn't be able to review these products if it weren't for you guys. Your comments and your continuous readership encourages me to keep creating content that we both love.
As cheesy as it sounds, it has been a dream come true and for that I truly thank you.