As you may already know, going to the beach is my happy place. It's the time where I forget about my worries and just sit back, relax and listen to the ocean. So on my last trip to Cabo Rojo I kept my routine as simple as possible by keeping my beach bag not quite as messy as my everyday, Mary Poppins-ish one, but full with my essentials.
- Hawaiian Tropic's Silk Hydration with SPF 30 - SPF is my #1 essential and it should be yours too! I'm really liking this one for its moisture and light weight texture.
- Living Proof Satin Hair Serum- This is the best thing ever invented. Got this as a sample after a Sephora online purchase and I'm hooked. It leaves my hair so soft, especially with salt water. Since I have color treated hair, I believe this is the perfect treatment for my hair ends right after being in salt water.
- Tarte BB Tinted Treatment/ Revlon Color Burst Lip Color in Apple- I don't really wear makeup at the beach, but I like having the option of adding a little bit of coverage and color if we decide to go to lunch or dinner. I find that the combination of these two is perfect for after the beach since they are both hydrating.
- A book - Right now I'm reading Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell and I'm really enjoying it. It narrates stories about how people who weren't exactly "success material" made it to the top. Let me know if you would like a review after I finish it.
- Polarized Ray Bans Aviators- This is how I stay stylish while taking care of my visual health. Do I need to say more?!
What do you like to keep in your beach bag?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin